This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Site Redesign!  

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Welcome to A Simple Kinda Life! Do you like the view? I do! A special shout out to Diana for hooking up my blog! I am in love! It's scrappy since I love papercrafting and it's PINK! (yay!) I just love Pink and Brown polka dots!

While you're here, grab my button (on my left sidebar), check out Diana's blog designing business, and check out my giveaways! I also have a Google Doc set up now that you can promote your giveaway here. (I will start posting those weekly!) It's all about Link Love, my friends.

And I'm happy to have you.

If you enjoy the new blog, leave a comment, and I'll be sure to drop by your home and give you a special hello also!


Bookmark and Share
Email this post


13 comments: to “ Site Redesign!

Swagbucks Search & Win!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd