This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Rough Day Today, and more...  

Monday, March 2, 2009

School was cancelled due to snow today, and I was home too, which meant they were bound to get on my nerves. That they did!

Ah... a day in the life of a mom. It's a known fact that kids will get on their parents' nerves.

On another note, I made some chicken noodle soup from scratch today. It was sooo good! I'll be taking it to work for lunch tomorrow.

When I get a chance, I'll post some pics. For now, here's how I did it:
6 boneless chicken breasts, cubed, seasoned with salt & pepper
I small yellow onion, diced
2 c. Water
2 tsp. Chicken bouillon
I put all of the above ingredients in my crock pot on high (since I put it in about 3:30), and I let it cook for 3 hours. I then added 2 c. Egg noodles, parsley, 3 more cups of water, 1 TBSP. Chicken bouillon, and some more salt and pepper, and let that cook for 30 minutes. I then drained and chopped a can of carrots and threw them in, letting the soup simmer for 10 minutes.
Yum! It was so tasty!

Even my son, who "caught" me putting onions in the soup, said he didn't want it, loved it!

I'm still dealing with Strep symptoms; temp all over the place, and headaches. I hope the antibiotics are doing their job because I am tired of the headaches!

It's my bedtime now - gotta work tomorrow - so have a good one!

Bookmark and Share
Email this post


0 comments: to “ Rough Day Today, and more...

Swagbucks Search & Win!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd