This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

The Power of the Internet  

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I always knew that the power of the internet, especially blogs such as this one and my favorites, but never exactly until today!

I must say: Kudos to Pizza Hut!

Regarding THIS POST that I wrote last week, I had a bad experience with my local Pizza Hut surrounding their new Tuscani Lasagna.

Well, today I received an email from someone at their corporate office, requesting that I call or email them so that they could rectify the wrongs that my local restaurant performed. I was shocked!

But I shouldn't have been! I know the power of the Net better than anyone. Since I took an Internet Search course a few years back while attending college, and I learned how to search the net for exactly what you are looking for, I should have known that someone would find my blog post.

I think I really wanted them to, too.

I immediately called the woman via her toll free phone number, and she asked me to recant what happened the night I ordered the lasagna, and she documented it. She apologized and said that she was going to mail me a coupon for a free pizza! Yay!

THANKS PIZZA HUT!

Kudos!

I also forgot to mention that about 10 years ago, I used to work at Pizza Hut. Not at the same location, but another local one. (I have 3 within a 3 mile radius.)

Ahhhh.... the power of the Internet.

...and lil ole me!

Bookmark and Share
Email this post


1 comments: to “ The Power of the Internet

Swagbucks Search & Win!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd