This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Ingrateful Children  

Sunday, March 8, 2009

I swear, I have got to have THE MOST ingrateful children on the planet!

They get away with way more than I did at their ages and they just don't get it!! From bad grades to bad behavior, I am almost at the end of my rope. They've both been grounded at least part of the last month, not necessarily both at the same time.

For instance, my son got to go to a birthday party last night, even though his mouth and general attitude (not to mention grades!) are getting him into trouble at least daily. My daughter had one today.

As soon as she got home, he comes into my room, while I am on my cell, reading emails and blog hopping.

Him: "Can I have that dollar?", pointing to the dollar on my nightstand.

Me: "No.", thinking, between that dollar and some change plus what's in the bank I have about $30 for gas and cigarettes until Friday.

Him: "Leave me alone!", stomping out of my room.

Me: "Gladly! I didn't ask you to come in here anyway!"

Did I say that last part? No, I yelled at him for talking to me like that again.

Man, if these kids grew up with my parents, they'd have no teeth.

Bookmark and Share
Email this post

1 comments: to “ Ingrateful Children

  • Lisa P
    March 8, 2009 at 8:10 PM  

    OMG we must have children from the same DNA. My DD is 10 with attitute going on 15, If you ever find what makes them good kids again let me know!

Swagbucks Search & Win!


Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd