This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Happy 10th Birthday, Baby Girl!  

Monday, March 23, 2009

Today my youngest child was born. Hard to believe... but yes, it's true.



Happy 10th Birthday, Baby Girl!

Here's a photo of Baby Girl and I last winter. (I really have to upload some recent photos!)




She's such a sweet girl. She has ADHD but that doesn't stop her from being a caring, loving, and smart little girl. I'm so happy to have been blessed with her in my life!

We'll celebrate by going to Ringling Brothers Barnum & Bailey Circus on Wednesday, then a low-key celebration (just family) at home this weekend.

I love you, baby girl! Many more!

Bookmark and Share
Email this post


1 comments: to “ Happy 10th Birthday, Baby Girl!

Swagbucks Search & Win!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd