This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Great Resource for Moms  

Saturday, March 14, 2009

There is a new site out there called MomFaves.com. If you haven't heard of it yet, be sure to click on that link to browse the site and learn more about it.

MomFaves was created by Josh and Rebecca Unfried in memory of Josh's mom. It's a place where moms like me can submit our fave products, places, entertainment, websites, and events. I haven't submitted nearly as many faves as I'd like to, but I have voted on many & they automatically get added to my faves.

Other moms can also fave what you submit. For example, I submitted the Seattle Space Needle, the National Zoo in Washington, D.C., Nivea A Kiss of Shine, Splitcoast Stampers or SCS, a community for papercrafters, and this blog (of course!). Other moms can go to the "Newest" section and vote on the fave I submitted, or they can search for something to add, and if it's there, you can fave it!

The website also has an interface that works with Facebook, which I also love! You can set your status on FB to the item you just faved, if you wish! It's a great way to promote a product or service that you love!

Every week, they also highlight a mom on Why Moms Matter and have a weekly Blog Talk Radio Show.

Do you have a friend or mom to submit to the Why Moms Matter project? Then head over there and post the story you have about this mom!

While you're at it, if you're on Twitter, friend Joshua Unfried at @joshunfried and Rebecca Unfried at @rebeccaunfried! (They're such a cute couple too!)

Bookmark and Share
Email this post


2 comments: to “ Great Resource for Moms

  • Mamarazzi
    March 15, 2009 at 3:06 AM  

    COOL i will most def have to check that out when i have some free web surf time!!

    OH, I am also stopping by to introduce myself and welcome you to the SITStahood. You are going to love this wonderful community of women.

    You might consider following my blog…I host a monthly drawing for fun prizes EXCLUSIVELY from my list of followers. No need to check in every day (though ya might want to, and I would love that) just follow…pretty cool right?

    AND come enter my FABULOUS giveaway too…so much fun stuff happening in the SITStahood,

    I’m L-O-V-I-N-G it!!

  • Josh & Rebecca (MomFaves)
    April 21, 2009 at 4:49 PM  

    Angie!

    We just found this post - SO kind of you to include us here. And thank you for such kind words and sentiments about us and MomFaves.

    Please keep in close touch with us and always share how you are benefiting from the powerful MomFaves community.

    Have a great week!

    Josh and Rebecca
    Founders

    MomFavesWhyMomsMatter (The MomFaves Blog)

Swagbucks Search & Win!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd