This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Good Times  

Monday, March 9, 2009

The children and I had a good evening tonight.

I was especially happy that it was still light out at 7 pm! I almost didn't know how to act!

We went to our church for the weekly dinner, and ate some ham, potatoes, and green beans, and had good conversation. My son and I talked about funny commercials (specifically, the Verizon Fios ones - they had us cracking up!), school, and a few other things.

We came home, where I had to do more laundry and help with homework.

Tomorrow's going to be a busy day at work so I should be asleep, but I was too busy blogging and doing other things.

Off to bed I go...

Bookmark and Share
Email this post


7 comments: to “ Good Times

Swagbucks Search & Win!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd