This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Come on Spring!  

Monday, March 2, 2009

It's March 2nd and here in Maryland we got slammed with a Nor'easter which dumped about 5-6 inches of snow in my area.

And I don't drive in the snow.

Schools were closed today so I stayed home too.

And I don't drive in the snow.

Sorry. That's just the way it is.

So now the snow has stopped but it's about 11 degrees outside right now (which means it's probably 50 degrees in my house!) and we have a wind chill advisory in effect. I'm FREEZING!!

And I'm not happy about it.

I was born in July, so snow & I have never gotten along. I really need (and want!) to move to Arizona but first I'll head to Washington to be with family. Maybe I will retire in AZ. All I know is it won't be anywhere cold!

Come on Spring!

Bookmark and Share
Email this post


0 comments: to “ Come on Spring!

Swagbucks Search & Win!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd