This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Ahh... Relaxation...  

Monday, March 30, 2009

You know how it is. You've had a long day. You come home to "Mom!", "Mom!", every other minute - or so it seems.

Cook dinner, clean up necessary items, make sure homework is done, help with it if necessary, eat dinner, and then clean it up too.

Then hear the 12 year old's mouth. If it was me growing up, I would have gotten my teeth knocked out! Then my 10 year old

won't.

shut.

up.

Shew... I just cleaned up dinner and had them go to bed, and I came in here to blog and connect with people, and play some Mafia Wars, oh and listen to the DVR-ed Y&R from today. I didn't get enough sleep last night, I almost woke up late, it was a rough Monday... Need I say more?

I get up at 4:30 am to get out the door by 5:30, and be at work by 6:30, and I work a long ten-hour day with 42 men and 2 other women (which is another blog post in itself!) and I'm...


tired...

Quiet Time Pictures, Images and Photos
Image Courtesy Bonita's Beauties

I belong there.

I know I'm not alone in this... Share your relaxation techniques and the way you unwind after a long day.


Bookmark and Share
Email this post


7 comments: to “ Ahh... Relaxation...

Swagbucks Search & Win!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd