Monday, March 23, 2009
Fifty Things I Like About Myself
1. I am smart.
2. I’m tech savvy.
3. I have a pretty cool sense of humor.
4. I won't lie, even if it might hurt you.
5. I'm 100% original.
6. I'm a young mom, so when most of my friends are still raising kids, I'll be travelling the world.
7. I'm eloquent.
8. I have a handfull of good friends that I can always count on, but I know TONS of people across the country.
9. I love the 90s - especially the R&B.
10. I always stand up for what I believe in.
11. I've gotten stronger through all of my life's experiences.
12. I love deeply and without abandon.
13. I strive to learn something new every day.
14. I have 3 of the most beautiful, smartest kids on this earth.
15. I was adopted, so my Family is HUGE.
16. I love technology.
17. I love to papercraft.
18. I'm resourceful.
19. I'm a great friend.
20. I am happy in my own skin.
21. I can't stand fake people.
22. And you will know if I don't like you.
23. I love to read.
24. I love R&B and Hip Hop music.
25. I curse a lil too much.
26. I'm driven.
27. I work hard.
28. I know where I want to be.
29. I only hope my kids learn from my mistakes.
30. If not, I'll still be there to pick them up when they fall.
31. I love makeup! the colors... ah...
32. I don't clean like I used to.
33. And I hate doing dishes.
34. I'm not always the best judge of character.
35. But soon enough, I figure it out.
36. I love my blue eyes.
37. (and my chest.)
38. I don't like the wave that crept into my hair after my 3rd child came.
39. I love playing The Sims (yup the PC game).
40. I have so many goals you'd be amazed.
41. I am an HGTV freak.
42. I make the BEST Iced Tea.
43. I'm proud of myself.
44. I may be a little quirky.
45. But I wouldn't have it any other way.
46. I am able to stand on my own two feet.
47. and I love it that way.
48. I'm a Christian.
49. and He is the reason for everything.
50. I love me.