This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

5 Minutes for Mom - Ultimate Blog Party 2009! Welcome!!  

Monday, March 23, 2009

Ultimate Blog Party 2009

Hi there! And welcome to A Simple Kinda Life! I'm Angie, a 31 yo single mom to 3 living in Maryland. Here on my blog it's slowly building up but I primarily blog about my life as a single mom, do product reviews, and host giveaways.

I have two giveaways going on right now, with more to come, so check those out if you like!

As for the 5M4M party, WOW! How about those prizes?! Sheesh!!! I'm in awe... literally!

There are so many cool prizes to be won at this year’s Ultimate Blog Party, but my top three picks would be:

#13 - A Scrapbook Photo Box from Scrappy Gifts.
#58 - KitchenAid Artisan Stand Mixer
#109 - A Stampin Up Prize Pack from Robin @Pensieve

And if my top three picks are already chosen, I’d love any of the following (in order of preference):

21, 22, 42, 113, 116, 118, 5, 10, 11, and 86.

What are YOUR top picks?!

Anywho, feel free to get yourself comfortable, relax, grab a cup of coffee, and browse around my blog. If you twitter, you can find me here:@pricousins. Also feel free to follow my blog or subscribe to my blog!

I love blogging & I love twitter, but most of all I love making new friends and finding new blogs!

Bookmark and Share
Email this post

5 comments: to “ 5 Minutes for Mom - Ultimate Blog Party 2009! Welcome!!

Swagbucks Search & Win!


Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd