This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Update on Strep Throat  

Monday, February 23, 2009

So it's official. My daughter, my son, AND I all have strep throat.

And currently, we have no health insurance. But since it's strep, we don't have much of a choice.

Tomorrow at 1015 I will be at my doctor's to get my prescription for antibiotics, and I will call the pediatrics office to get my son an appointment also.

In all of my 31 years, I have never had strep, so I am not too happy about it... but what can I do? None of my children have ever had it either, so we've been lucky.

We'll all be back to 100% soon, and then I will post the review & giveaway I wanted to post this weekend, but I literally have been in the bed since Friday!

Hope you and yours are well.

Off to bed for me...

Bookmark and Share
Email this post

0 comments: to “ Update on Strep Throat

Swagbucks Search & Win!


Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd