This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Review: Yanni Voices  

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Courtesy of One2One Network I was sent a copy of the new CD Yanni Voices as well as the DVD.



I must say that I have never listened to any of Yanni's music, not that I'm against it, I just had never had the opportunity. This CD was great! I put this on one early morning when I was sick to relax me, and I was enthralled with the music and the singers contained on the CD.

I really enjoyed the song with Chloe, "Kill Me with Your Love".

This CD is great for Valentine's day or any other day when you would like to "set the mood".

The CD contains songs by Chloe, as well Leslie Mills, Nathan Pacheco, and Ender Thomas. It is a very beautifully sung and produced CD and you will enjoy it very much!



Be on the lookout for the show to come on PBS - click here for the schedule.

Be sure to visit the rest of the links to learn more about the CD, tour, and sample some of the music on the CD!
PBS Airing Schedule
Info on the CD
View a video about the project



Tour Info

Thanks, One2One Network for letting me experience a new type of music!
One2One_Network_Main

Bookmark and Share
Email this post


1 comments: to “ Review: Yanni Voices

Swagbucks Search & Win!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd