This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Review: Pizza Hut Tuscani Lasagna  

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Everyone in our household has been dealing with and trying to recover from Strep Throat for a little over the past week. So the other night, Thursday, I was exhausted after work, and I fell asleep for a little while after I got home. When I woke up it was about 7 pm so I decided rather than running around trying to find something to cook quickly, that I would call my local Pizza Hut and order their new Tuscani Lasagna.

I am a big fan of lasagna and I must say, I make a mean one! Green peppers, onions, ground beef, Italian sausage, mozzarella, parmesan, and cottage cheese. It's all in there. It's usually 6 layers of cheesy, meaty Italian specialty. I LOVE LASAGNA!

I also read many blogs and have read many reviews for the new lasagna from Pizza Hut. I also have entered a few giveaways for this item.

To be honest, I hope I don't win, and if I do, I WILL NOT be ordering the lasagna from my local Pizza Hut, here in Forest Hill, Maryland. There is another one about 2 miles in the other direction from my house, which is cleaner and newer anyway. From now on I will be ordering my pizza from there. And my pasta, if I choose to order it from Pizza Hut again.

Here's why:
As I mentioned, I was tired, worn out from the strep throat symptoms, and wanted some good food. Quickly and without much effort on my part.

When I walked into Pizza Hut to pick up my carryout order, no one acknowledged me for at least three minutes, and some teenage boy finally came towards me while pulling my order down from the warmer. Then he asked me my name, to verify that that was my order. I confirmed it was, paid for my order with my debit card, and left the establishment.

When I got home, I saw that the lasagna was burnt. Yes, burnt. We were all starving so I cut it up and served it to my children, as their bedtime was in 30 minutes by this point, made my plate, and proceeded to eat. I decided to call while I was eating.

When I called the young lady who took my call sounded as if she could care less that my lasagna was burnt. She told me I could bring the lasagna back and get a credit. I informed her that we were all tired, sick, and hungry in my house and we were eating it anyway. To this she replied, "I'm sorry the lasagna doesn't look the way you think it should."

Hmmm... I'm sorry, from now on when I take my hard earned money to buy take out food, I will expect it to be burnt. That way if it is, I won't be surprised or disappointed, and if it's not, I will be pleasantly surprised.

I meant to call and speak to a manager the next morning, because the staff that was working that night was all teenagers, but I have been pretty busy and keep forgetting. Maybe I'll try tomorrow.

Those of you that have reviewed the lasagna, I'm glad that yours wasn't burnt. I hope no one else gets burnt Tuscani Lasagna from Pizza Hut either.

*I did take photos and will post as soon as I get to a pc*

Bookmark and Share
Email this post

2 comments: to “ Review: Pizza Hut Tuscani Lasagna

Swagbucks Search & Win!


Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd