This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Odd Sleeping Patterns  

Saturday, February 14, 2009

I don't know what is going on with me but... as you can see, it's 430 am. I'm awake. I have been for an hour.

My sleeping keeps getting interrupted. I don't know why.

The other day, I think on Tuesday, I was asleep by 930 since I get up for work at 430. I woke up at 130 and was up... on Twitter, reading blogs, emails, etc. I laid back down at 300. Couldn't sleep, so at 330 I got up. I said F it... the alarm will go off in an hour anyway... so I made my coffee, put some laundry in, and got ready for work.

Yesterday I woke up at 330 again and was up doing the same thing... Twitter, reading blogs, and emails... I got the kids off to school and ran some errands for a couple of hours. By 1130 I was so tired I couldn't take it so I came home and took a nap before my daughter got out of Elementary school early (130). I slept until 330.

Sometimes I think someone is waking me up. My mom passed almost two years ago and you can call me crazy if you want to, but I believe in ghosts. And I think Mom visits us sometimes. I am not alone in this. My siblings have signs of her visiting too. And we are 2600 miles apart. So maybe Mom wants me to wake up?

I don't know... all I know is my sleeping pattern is on the fritz. At least I have until Tuesday before I go back to work. Then I work 3 days and off for 3 more again.

Comments? Suggestions?

Bookmark and Share
Email this post


2 comments: to “ Odd Sleeping Patterns

  • Joy
    February 14, 2009 at 10:19 AM  

    Do you drink a lot of caffeinated beverages by chance?


    p.s. thank you for following my blog!

  • Kathy
    February 22, 2009 at 4:42 PM  

    Angie, I too, have had problems sleeping, all not attributed to the 4 year old. Are you going thru menopause (not trying to make you older than you are, really)? That will mess your clock for sure. LOL. It did mine.

Swagbucks Search & Win!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd