This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

The New Adventures of Old Christine  

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Have you seen this TV show called The New Adventures of Old Christine? I love this show! It stars Julia Louis-Dreyfus (Elaine from Seinfeld) as "Old" Christine and Wanda Sykes as her best friend, Barb.

This show is HILARIOUS!!! I've always loved Julia, but add into the mix the incrediby funny Wanda Sykes, and their various antics, and the show has me laughing the whole time I'm watching it!

It centers around Christine, a single mother and an owner of a gym, and her ex-husband and their friendship. (Yes, they're still friends!) I just realized last night while I was watching the show, that Julia is called "Old" Christine because her ex is marrying "New" Christine. And what's also funny (odd) is that "Old" Christine even refers to herself as "Old" and the "New" Christine as "new". (I wouldn't be so nice about it! But that's just me!)

Last night, Christine's ex came to her and asked her for the engagement ring that he gave her, back. Mostly because it was his mother's but also because he was going to give it to "New Christine". At first Christine couldn't find it and was asking her brother if he had seen it (he's her roomate). She stated "It's my prized possession!", while she was rifling around a kitchen drawer looking for it! I thought that was sooo funny!

The show had me laughing, as usual! I think it was a repeat because I can't find it on the site, but I've been watching the show off & on since it came out, and I have always liked it. I don't catch every episode because I can never remember when it comes on! Now that I know, I'm going to DVR it!

It airs at 8 pm EST on CBS. You can view this show's page on CBS by clicking here. If you have an account with CBS, you can even become a fan of the show as I did. (I also shared it on my Facebook page! Cool huh?!)

Here's a snippet of one of the episodes from the site:

Vegas is Older, Episode 14




So - have you seen this show? Do you like it? Are you as big of a fan of Julia's as I am? Leave a comment and let us know!

Bookmark and Share
Email this post


3 comments: to “ The New Adventures of Old Christine

Swagbucks Search & Win!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd