This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

My Recent Winnings  

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Good evening!

I just wanted to share with you my recent winnings! I am so happy about them too! I won a purse and a wallet from the December Lucky Sweeps from Lucky Magazine! Retail value: $120. If I weren't mobile blogging and could post pix, I would! (Sorry!)

I also won the Warm Me Mouse from The Dirty Shirt blog and that arrived today! It's still in the package but Thank You Jennifer & the people over at Warm Me!

Check back later for another post!

Bookmark and Share
Email this post


1 comments: to “ My Recent Winnings

  • mannequin
    February 5, 2009 at 10:12 PM  

    Congratulations Angie!! I'm so happy for you; a purse and wallet? I used to enter those all the time and got discouraged and quit.
    A new purse is such a nice thing to get, isn't it?
    And the Warmme Mouse? I have tried and tried to win those as well. Happy hands Angie!

Swagbucks Search & Win!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd