This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

I was featured!  

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I'm late in posting this as it was posted last week but... I don't get to blog via a pc regularly so I'm taking advantage!!!

I started using Twitter about 4 months ago. Not sure why or how but somewhere along the line either a blog candy contest or blog giveaway offered that as an extra entry and here I am. I'm a Twitter addict. Ask anyone that follows me!

You can find me there, babbling, sometimes helping, and ALWAYS posting cool contest links! That's what I do!

Well, since joining, I met a cool lady named @TheComputerLady (yes! that is her REAL name!!!) She features bloggers on her site Sweeties Sweeps once a week, as well as runs her own contests, and posts awesome sweepstakes for us to enter.

Here's her post about me!

Thanks for the great write up Sweetie!

Bookmark and Share
Email this post


1 comments: to “ I was featured!

  • Nile
    February 25, 2009 at 9:42 PM  

    It is always great that there are people out there that spread the love by blogging and plugging about other bloggers. It is not done enough these days and should be done. It allows you to be outside your normal circle and learn as well as have fun. :)

Swagbucks Search & Win!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd