This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

I love free things!  

Thursday, February 12, 2009

You would probably be amazed at the free things I get! No? Well... here's a few pics of free things that I have received in the mail in the past 2 weeks.



*Received from belonging to the HP Communispace Group



Books & Samples




$5 GC that I won that I didn't even know until it arrived






Mimobot USB (not shown) (but LOVE the packaging!!!) that I won from a
Twitter contest



$50 GC from Lipton Tea that I won back in November.

See??? I LOVE free stuff!!!

Bookmark and Share
Email this post


0 comments: to “ I love free things!

Swagbucks Search & Win!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd