This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Hallmark Customer Service is GREAT!  

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

*Post moved from my old blog to this blog*

Let me share with you why...

On December 19th, I went shopping at my local Rite Aid since they had tons of stuff on sale that I wanted/needed.

One of these things were Christmas cards. Even though I am a papercrafter and I make cards, with all of the things going on in my life the past few months, I was both unable & unmotivated to make cards this year.

Rite Aid had Hallmark Christmas cards, buy 1, get 2 free (of equal or lesser value), so when I was there I found a box that I would get the most bang for my buck (16 for $3.99) that were also cute. I then picked 2 other kinds that were of the same amount and price.

When I got home I pulled out my planner and made a list of family & friends that I wanted to send cards to, and I came up with about 28 people to send them to.

When I got to the 2nd box of cards, I discovered that a few of the cards were blank inside. I double checked the back of the box and saw the quote that should have been on the inside of the cards, so I then got out my Sidekick cell phone and googled Hallmark so that I could call their customer service dept & let them know what happened.

I spoke with a nice lady, who took the UPC on the box, and promised to do something for me "to make this right".

On Christmas Eve, I received a package that had been mailed to me Priority Mail. When I opened it up, I found a box of 36 Hallmark cards, and I must say, that was so unexpected & very appreciated!

So, a big thank you to Hallmark for righting a wrong!

I will definitely tell everyone about this! And always buy Hallmark cards - unless I make them myself, of course!


Bookmark and Share
Email this post

1 comments: to “ Hallmark Customer Service is GREAT!

Swagbucks Search & Win!


Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd