This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Gone, but not Forgotten  

Friday, February 27, 2009

Today marks the day that my Mother would have been 52 years old. If you have read my "Limbo" posts, you know that I didn't have much time with her.

My mother was a gentle, patient, loving woman who was oh so smart. She loved her children & grandchildren in the way that only a mother and grandmother could.

She always listened and shared her experience and would never judge.

It's been a rough almost two years but I know that God had a reason to take her from us so early.

I would post a picture but I am posting this via my mobile and this option is not available at this time. I will try to add a photo tomorrow.

God rest your soul, Mom. I know you watch over us.

Carol Susan James
2/27/57 - 4/14/07

Bookmark and Share
Email this post

1 comments: to “ Gone, but not Forgotten

  • Your little sis...Amy
    February 27, 2009 at 5:30 PM  

    I Love the post if I could leave a photo I Would ! I woke up today,to a bright shining morning & I know its you mom...shining for us, Trying to help us along each day!I know you're there sometimes I just have to remind my myself, Im selfish creature I WANT YOU HERE!! My boys are being cheated!!! No-one loves them the way you did ! I will never get over it, just accept it.

Swagbucks Search & Win!


Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd