This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Blog Updates  

Friday, February 6, 2009

Good afternoon! Yesterday I did some minor updates to my blog: changed my twitter feed, moved some badges around, and added a labels section (which I don't like at all! I really need to narrow down my labels!)

Tomorrow I am going to post two giveaways, and 2 reviews. I have a lot planned for my blog, beginning tomorrow. I also took LOTS of pictures of things I want to share with you!

I need your help though! If you know anyone who makes awesome blog templates, please email me! My email is in my profile.

I wish I could blog from a pc more but for now I cant . Very soon I will have my computer fixed and I will get internet access and be on the computer ALL the time! LOL!

Be sure to check in tomorrow! And send your friends & family!

Smooches,
Angie

Bookmark and Share
Email this post


0 comments: to “ Blog Updates

Swagbucks Search & Win!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd