This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Better mood, but still a rough day...  

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Happy Hump Day! Today I am in a better mood emotionally, I can only deal with things as they happen, and I know that. So... it is what it is.

That being said I also have a lower backache, a headache, and I had a toothache but thank God - that is gone now.

Right now I'm just laid back in my room with the heating pad under my back, listening to Ghost Hunters, commenting and reading blogs, messaging friends on Facebook, and perusing Twitter a lil bit.

I have a review and a giveaway that I will be posting this weekend, so keep an eye out for that.

Today I ordered some stamps and other stuff from My Favorite Things. (I just love their stuff!) You can find their products here: They had a special going on and I couldn't resist the new Twisted sentiments, paper packs, added bonus for being under a certain order number (which I was! Yay me!), and free shipping! Maybe I can get some cardmaking done this weekend. It's been so long since I stamped, and I have some stamps to ink up still!

Hope you had a good day! Thank God it's my last day of work for the week tomorrow!

Bookmark and Share
Email this post

1 comments: to “ Better mood, but still a rough day...

  • Mama Krit
    February 18, 2009 at 10:32 PM  

    Take care of yourself! Sorry to hear your body is not treating you right right now. :)

    I'm a new follower and since I see you are interested in crafts I thought I'd mention I'm having a super crafty giveaway on my blog.

Swagbucks Search & Win!


Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd