This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Accepting Review Requests  

Sunday, February 1, 2009

I am currently accepting submissions for reviews!

If you are interested in having me review any of the following types of products, please contact me.

Electronics
Adult Fiction or Non-Fiction
Children's books (ages 10 & up)
Children's toys (ages 10 & up)
Clothing (children & women)
Music
Handcrafted items
Personal care goods
Movies
Household Goods
Food Items

Thanks!
Angie

Bookmark and Share
Email this post


1 comments: to “ Accepting Review Requests

  • Jayne
    September 7, 2009 at 4:17 AM  

    Im a mum and a unselfish one too. I would like a review done on my site www.motherwearclothing.co.uk for my Maternity wear. I'm saying im unselfish because i can remember when i was pregnant and there was no maternity wear about so i desided to set up my own maternity website for mums. Its not been easy as the resessions bites and no banks were lending and had to go with out things to make a go of our website and Mother wear clothing was born !

Swagbucks Search & Win!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd