This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

The Title of my Blog  

Friday, January 16, 2009

I keep forgetting to post this. Well - not really because it's been pretty busy around our house this week, I have been having a hard time keeping up with email! We all know how that goes...

At any rate,

The name of my blog is because of a really great song by a group called No Doubt. Ever heard of 'em? Great music! Gwen Stefani? Totally a rockin', classy, sexy kinda gal! From Orange County, CA, nonetheless... I'd post the lyrics to the song here if I could copy & paste on a mobile. For now, you can search for it on Google...

It's my day off so I have some Susie Homemaker things to do!

Drama-free today...


Bookmark and Share
Email this post

0 comments: to “ The Title of my Blog

Swagbucks Search & Win!


Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd