This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Posted a day late... but still 100% in my heart!  

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Yesterday was my baby sister's birthday. So... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU AMY DEAR!

*If I wasn't mobile blogging I would put up a picture of my beautiful sister here... but I cannot post pics with the phone... I wish I could. Then you all would see how much alike my sister & I look! She's gorgeous like me!!

Although I was adopted at 2 1/2, and my brother and sister were raised with my mom, it's amazing how much my sister and I resemble each other. Although everyone says I am the spitting image of our mother, my sister looks a lot like me! She's beautiful!

I love her so much. She's endured so much in her "short" life. At 27, she's 5 years younger than me, and just about the opposite of me. I am a quieter version (I think that was just the way I was raised and the things I went through growing up) but I definitely can get down and have a good time! Give me a little alcohol, and I will get loud too! Hehe...

Here's to you, Amy! You are a smart, beautiful, and extremely loving sister, and even though we're 2600 miles apart, and we don't always agree or see eye to eye, and in my selfish way I sometimes don't get you - you are still my baby sister and I would kill for you! You are a great mother and an inspiration. I am proud of you, for all the adversities you have overcome, and all the things that you have done to perservere. (If they only knew - right Amy?!)

Let 2009 be YOUR year! Some words of advice for you:
- Never, EVER, accept less than what you are worth.

- Follow your heart. It always knows best!

- Give a DAMN what they say! (And I know that WE already live by this!)

- Your children & you are #1! That's all that matters.

- Give freely, love deeply, and cry when necessary. It cleanses the soul.

- Forget the past.

And, last but not least -

- You cannot change your family, but you can change how you react to them and the situations that you may be involved in with them. Love them unconditionally, no matter what.

Happy Birthday dear Amy! Happy Birthday to yyyyooooouuuuuu!

Love,

Your Big Sis

Bookmark and Share
Email this post


0 comments: to “ Posted a day late... but still 100% in my heart!

Swagbucks Search & Win!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd