This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

My Shopping Finds for this week  

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Inspired by all of the great blogs out there that highlight sales, I have decided to post the sales that I will be taking advantage of this week.

Klein's Grocery Store (local):
American chesse (deli): $4.99
International Delight coffee creamer: 3/$4
40% off boneless roast
Mott's applesauce: 10/$10

I figured I can get away with spending $20 there.

Weis: (local grocery store)
Dozen large eggs: $1.29
Swiffer Wet or Sweeper refills: 2/$7 (I need the wet. I really wish I had a coupon for this but since I don't have a mop right now, I need to utilize this!)
Here I will also pick up a box of Kashi TLC new fresh baked cereal bars - free with coupon

Rite Aid:
Oral-B Pulsar toothbrush: $2.99 - $1 Rite Aid coupon - total: $1.99
Skintimate shave gel: $2.49 - $1.50 Rite Aid coupon - total: 99 cents

Superfresh:
Land O'Lakes butter - Buy one, get one free. Here I will use my $1 off coupons and I will try to use two of them. *anyone know if that will work? Please comment & let me know!*
Poultry - 50% off
Old Orchard Juice - $1.69 minus $1 off 2 coupon - buy 2 for $3.38, pay $2.38 total for 2
Here I will use my second free coupon for the Kashi cereals bars (which are scrumptious, btw! Have you tried them?! I got a free sample! Yum!)
Chips Ahoy cookies - 2/$5
Generic bleach - 99 cents
Bounce dryer sheets - 100-140 ct - $5.99 with 20 cents off coupon. Doubled.
Including the chicken I think I can out of only spending $30

CVS:
* I have $5 ECB from going there tonight that I will utilize tomorrow for the items below:
100 ct + bonus Excedrin - $8.99 - get 3 ECB - like paying $5.99
Kotex with bonus - $4.99 - get $2 ECB - minus 50 cents off coupon - like paying $2.49
Here I will use my coupon for a free Crest Weekly Clean toothpaste

Walgreen's:
*I also have $5 RR here from taking advantage of their 5/$15 Pepsi product 12 packs. I was also able to use 2 attched coupons for $1 off 2 12-packs, like payin $13/5 But I also received $5 RR - total for 5 12-packs, $8!! Plus I get to use the Pepsi mail-in rebate that is floating around the internet...
Windex wipes - $3.79 BOGO - minus mail-in rebate - FREE!
Aquafresh toothpaste - $2.99 - $2 Walgreen's coupon - total: 99 cents
Basic paper towel roll - 89 cents with Walgreen's coupon
Kleenex - 89 cents with Walgreen's coupon minus 25 cents off coupon - total 64 cents!
Halls cough drops - 99 cents with Walgreen's coupon
Campbell's cream soups - 89 cents with Walgreens coupon, limit 3 - buy 2 and use 40 cents off coupon - total $1.29
Campbell's Select Harvest Soup - 4/$5 - I have 2 save 50 cents off of 2 - 4/$4.

So what do you think? I am learning from my twitter friends and http://dealseekingmom.com.

Thanks all you frugal moms out there who teach us how to save (and in some cases, MAKE!) money!

Angie

Bookmark and Share
Email this post


1 comments: to “ My Shopping Finds for this week

Swagbucks Search & Win!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd