This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

A Day In The Life of... ME!  

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

My life is pretty simple...
Get up, go to work, come home, figure out dinner, help with homework if necessary, bitch about what chores didn't get done in the two hours since my son has been home...
You know - a day in the life of a MOM!

I woke up at 4:30 am (EST) for work but since there was a mixed precipitation warning for my area, I am playing hooky. So I utilized my time blogging... and entering contests/blog giveaways.

I decided to share a few of my favorite things and people here with you today. Sorry, no links, as I am still mobile blogging, but I am sure you can easily Google these if interested.

I'll start with my hobby that I don't get enough time for, I mean, I don't make enough time for - papercrafting. Here's my fave rubber stamp companies:

1 - C.C. Designs (All That Scraps)
2 - Lizzie Anne Designs
3 - Papertrey Ink
4 - Gina K Designs
5 - My Favorite Things
6 - Amy R Stamps
7 - Stamping Bella

My fave stamping friends:
1 - Marge (no blog)
2 - Elaine (no blog)
3 - Lauren Meader (MyTime)
4 - Julie Buhler
5 - Amy Rysavy
6 - Nichole Heady
7 - Gina K
8 - Kim from My Favorite Things

1 - The Daily Blonde
2 - Mom It Forward
3 - Tip Junkie
4 - Robyn's Online World
5 - Sweetie's Sweeps
6 - An Island Review
7 - Momma in Flip Flops2
8 - MomDot
9 - 5 Minutes for Mom
10 - A Wrestling Addicted Mommy
11 - Sassy Frazz

There's probably more but I look at tons so... that's what you get for now!

TV shows:
1 - Scrubs (and YES! I am sooo glad it's back!!!)
2 - HGTV
3 - Extreme Makeover - Home Edition (amazing things happen on this show! It always ends with me crying!)
4 - Young and the Restless - going on 20 yrs strong!
5 - 24
6 - Prison Break
7 - Samantha Who?

Music -
1 - Kanye West
2 - Jay Z
3 - Matchbox 20
4 - P!nk
5 - Ne-Yo
6 - Rhianna
7 - Jennifer Hudson
8 - Kelly Clarkson
9 - Evanescense
10 - Celine Dion

Yes... my music interests are very diverse & that's just a snippet of CD's I own. I mostly gravitate towards R&B.

Another thing I like a lot:
I don't get it but it happens over & over again.

And I am not weak so I don't understand...

Sometimes I give in but I have been told I am very independent. And when your boyfriend says that to you, it's usually not a good thing!

Oh well...
Well there's some of my interests and faves. Have any to share? maybe you will help me find my next distraction!


Bookmark and Share
Email this post

1 comments: to “ A Day In The Life of... ME!

Swagbucks Search & Win!


Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd