This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Crafty Nation - SiteWarming Party!  

Friday, January 23, 2009

To all my crafty friends, I want to share a new site with you: I joined the site yesterday as well as some of the groups that are on the site. They have Papercrafting, Jewelry Making, Soap Making, Scrapbooking, and more groups that you can join! You can also post photos of your projects! I uploaded photos of some cards that I have made yesterday!

If you twitter, join us tonight on twitter for the Crafty Nation party. Use the hashtage #crafty. The party will be hosted by ResourcefulMom. If you don't twitter, I suggest you should! There's some great people there and you will always learn something.
If you do decide to sign up for Twitter - follow me: @pricousins.
ResourcefulMom is @ResourcefulMom.

Here's the link to find out more about the Site Warming party for Crafty Nation: You can also see the prizes that are up for grabs! (Yes, there are always prizes at ResourcefulMom's site warming parties!)

When you join Crafty Nation, add me (pricousins) as your friend!

See you there!

Bookmark and Share
Email this post

0 comments: to “ Crafty Nation - SiteWarming Party!

Swagbucks Search & Win!


Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd