This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Overdue Post... 1 of 2 for today!  

Friday, December 19, 2008

Good morning!

It's Friday! Yippee!!! My day off... I love it!!! I still wake up with the children on my day off but not as early as I do to go to work!

I have been meaning to post this since last Friday, but LIFE has gotten in the way!

Last Friday was a good day for me... I had found out on Thursday that I won the Land's End contest over at Momma in Flip Flops 2 (post on that to come soon!!!), and I was ecstatic! I got a choice of a duffel bag, a cashmere sweater, and something else, which has escaped my mind right now! I picked the cashmere sweater since it's been about 8 years since I had one! I can't afford cashmere on a single mother income!

On Friday I received the Garmin nuvi 200 that I had won back in September in an instant win game from Nationwide. (Review on that coming soon, it will be on my other blog Review It! By Angie, but I will post a link here as well.)

I also received the $50 in DC Lottery Scratch offs that I found out I won a fee weeks ago! I immediately scratched them all and won $49!!! So that was pretty cool!

I also received a birthday planning book that I didn't know that I won until I got it. That was a winning from Central Penn Parent newsletter, based in York County (I think) in Pennsylvania.

So all in all it was a good day. Soon I will be posting about the Land End's sweater but I can't do that on my mobile as I need to add Momma in Flip Flops 2's button as well as a permalink, and that's VERY difficult to do on a cell! (No copy and paste!)

I hope you all are having a great week and preparations are going well for your Christmas plans!

God bless,
Angie

Bookmark and Share
Email this post


0 comments: to “ Overdue Post... 1 of 2 for today!

Swagbucks Search & Win!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd