This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

New Year's Resolutions  

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year everyone!

I figured I'd post my New Year's Resolutions here. If you write it down, you're supposed to be held accountable!

1 - #1 for me, literally, is to lose 50-70 lbs. I had 20 more than I wanted when I had my gallbladder removed. Now I have 50 more & I hate how I look in the mirror and the size I am in!

2 - To work on my relationships with my family. All of them.

That's it. I think I can do that...

Happy New Year to all of you. Best wishes for a Grand 2009!


Bookmark and Share
Email this post

1 comments: to “ New Year's Resolutions

Swagbucks Search & Win!


Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd