This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Merry Christmas!!  

Thursday, December 25, 2008

I just wanted to take a moment to wish you & yours a Merry Christmas!

My children have opened their gifts and are enjoying them. They mostly got gift cards, a few things each to open, but it's easier for them to choose what they want.

I finished my holiday baking yesterday, all except for the fudge, which I may (or may not) do today. I made Peanut Butter Blossoms, Oatmeal Raisin, Chocolate Chip (with peanut butter & chocolate chips), 'Dream' cookies which are oats, cocoa powder, and regular cookie dough, with some whit chocolate chips, and some Pumpkin Cheesecake bars. YUM!

Right now the ham is in the oven. It's almost finished it's first hour, one more (or longer to go). We were invited to go to my "boyfriend's" mom's family's house at 4 today but I haven't decided yet if we are going (I may post about this later...).

For now I am enjoying my day. It's in the 50s here in Maryland, a little overcast, but a beautiful day.

I hope you & your family enjoy each other and celebrate the birth of our Savior!

God bless you!

Merry Christmas!

Angie & kids

Bookmark and Share
Email this post

1 comments: to “ Merry Christmas!!

Swagbucks Search & Win!


Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd