Thursday, November 27, 2008
It's 1 am on Thanksgiving Day. I am refreshed from taking a 5 hour long nap except for the guilt trip thing. (You know... the kiddos being up and all. But they are 12 & 9 so it's not like they NEED me there all the time.) Still... I feel guilty!
Anyway, I wanted to take some time to post what I am thankful for this year. Much of the time it seems as though my world is crumbling around me, especially since I am a single mom in this economy. BUT God has blessed me with many things! So here's my list of what I am thankful for:
1. I am thankful for being alive. I was adopted so being alive is a very special thing to me. I could have easily been aborted.
2. I am also thankful for being adopted by a family who enstilled morals and values in me.
3. I am thankful for my children. They are all beautiful & smart!
4. I am thankful for the experiences I have had that have taught me lessons and brought me to this point.
5. I am thankful to God for opening my eyes and continuing to bless us.
6. I am thankful for friends & family.
7. I am thankful for the winnings I have accumulated since February of this year. Although not 1000s of dollars (YET!!! LOL) they have all saved me money that I don't have.
What are you thankful for? Leave a comment and share with us!
Happy Thanksgiving to one and all!
Oh and please pray for the situation in Mumbai!