This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Happy Sunday!  

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Just wanted to come by today and say Happy Sunday to everyone! God is good! He allowed us to wake up today! I woke up early today, earlier than I normally would like to be awake, but I did awake on my own, without the influence of others, so that makes it better.

I am dealing with some emotional issues in my life today so I didn't sleep good but I am going to take some time to reflect and focus inwardwly as well as on my children and my own happiness. That is someone that I have never truly done.

To help with that, I am praying and attending church today. Mountain Christian Church, the church that I attend, is starting a new series today and its on how to pray. For the next four weeks my family and I will learn how to pray, how to talk to God. Should be gone.

Have a blessed Sunday and try to take it easy!


Bookmark and Share
Email this post

0 comments: to “ Happy Sunday!

Swagbucks Search & Win!


Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd