This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Birthday Shoutouts!  

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Happy Birthday to my boyfriend's mom, Judy, whose birthday is today.

Tomorrow is my oldest "baby"'s birthday. She will be 14. Wow, it's crazy to look back over the last 14 years, to see how both her and I have grown up and changed.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BABY GIRL!

Well I will be back to post again soon. It's so frustrating to not be able to post! But I need a new pc or money to get mine fixed! :-(

Have a good one!

Angie

Bookmark and Share
Email this post


0 comments: to “ Birthday Shoutouts!

Swagbucks Search & Win!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd