This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Another Birthday Wish!  

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Today is Veteran's Day and is also Very Special because today, November 11th is my Granddaddy's birthday! Although I am 2600 miles away, I love you incredibly Grandpa! And thank you for your service to our country!

My Granddaddy is 78 today! Isn't that great?! And he is still so active and healthy! God is good!

I am off of work today due to working on Federal Property. (It's awesome to be a Government Contractor for sooooo many reasons!!!!)
So I may make some cool things today for later Christmas gifts; I have some laundry to do; I have a few things I could clean. Will I is the question!!!! I definitely would rather papercraft!

As soon as the kids go to school I will decide what I am going to do...

Hope you enjoy your day and PLEASE remember to thank a Veteran!


Bookmark and Share
Email this post

0 comments: to “ Another Birthday Wish!

Swagbucks Search & Win!


Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd