This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Venus Embrace Razor  

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Good evening! Hope you are well! Its Saturday night, 11:31 pm, and here I am blogging. But there is a good reason.

I just checked my mail and I received a free Venus Embrace Razor from Vocalpoint. Have you ever checked out this website? I joined it over a year ago and they are always sending me cool items - either free trial products or coupons. So I would highly suggest you go sign up. The link is Its specifically for women, too.

So I haven't used this razor yet but I plan to ASAP! I also received some coupons for this product, which is why I am posting today. I would like to share these coupons with 5 lucky winners. The coupons are for $4 off of the purchase of one Venus Embrace razor. I am sure they are quite pricey, as these types of razors usually retail for $12 to $16. At least these coupons will save you $4!

On the package I received:
"Gets virtually every hair for dramatically smooth skin!"

"5 curve-hugging blades individually adjust and leave skin so smooth"

"Protective ribbon of moisture for smooth glide"

"Use with Satin Care Alluring Avocado Shave Gel"

"Change cartridge easily right in your shower"

"For best results, store UP to dry between uses"

Venus cartridges are sold separately.

So if you would like to win one of these coupons from me, comment here between now & next Saturday, November 1st (my Mom's birthday!), and I will draw five names who will be the lucky recipients of these coupons.

*if you do not have your email address in your Blogger profile, or if you do not have a Blogger account, please leave your email address so that I can contact you.*

*to avoid spammers post your email address in the following format,
YouATyourispDOTcom. I will figure it out!

For all of you moms out there, please come back for my post for two cans of Similac powder formula that I will be giving away in a few days, along with some gift checks for the formula! I have 2 different kind to give away!

Until then, take care, and God bless!!!


Bookmark and Share
Email this post

0 comments: to “ Venus Embrace Razor

Swagbucks Search & Win!


Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd