This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Some more cards for ya!  

Monday, October 20, 2008

here ya go...
I don't have time for recipes right now. Sorry! I'm at work and I'm "supposed" to be working on "not" on here!!! hehe....

Sorry this one is so small... it was a friend of mine's birthday card a couple of weeks ago....OOPS!


I LOVE LOVE LOVE MFT stamps! this is my ONLY Christmas card I've made so far this year! ACKKK!!!! (But I did participate in a swap last year so I'm "technically" good to go!


I love the white pigment ink but not the results! anyone have any tips????


Oooh my bad... I made 2 Christmas cards this year! I love this set; it's sooo cute!


Someone will get this for Thanksgiving, not sure who!


I sent this one to my sister-in-law just to say HI!


I sent this to my sister to say hi!


This was for another friend's birthday, earlier this month... I LOVE this card! it's sooo pretty!!!


This is my Causeabella for Breast Cancer Awareness month. I LOVE HER! But then.... I love all Bellas!!!!


Thanks for stopping by! hope you enjoyed... soon I'll have my pc up and running at home and more blogging & better quality of pics! promise!!!!

Bookmark and Share
Email this post


0 comments: to “ Some more cards for ya!

Swagbucks Search & Win!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd