This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Happy Thursday!!!  

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Good morning! Hope you are doing well! Today is my last day of work this week & I am so in need of it! I need REST! (but probably won't get it - you know what I'm talking about!) Tomorrow I volunteer at my daughter's school for her teacher but I really want to go to Six Flags! (I bought tickets back in JULY and STILL haven't used them!) I can use them until Nov. 2nd so I better get cracking huh?!

It's fantastic now that I am blogging (regularly - not sure how long though!) and I put up a live traffic feed, I'm actually getting hits! I don't get to stamp much, so I don't get to post my creations here often, but that's why this blog is called my 'Everything Blog' - it contains links that I find interesting, CONTESTS, ramblings about my life, all kinds of cool stuff!

Here's something for you to check out TODAY! It's the 18 Rainbow days of Angelosity over at Angelosity's blog! She has some cool challenges going on. Stop on by and check it out.

P.S. She's a fellow papercrafter and if you are too, you'll LOVE her creations! She's on the ODBD Design Team!

Feel free to sign my comments and let me know that you were here! I love making new friends!

God Bless,
Angie

Bookmark and Share
Email this post


0 comments: to “ Happy Thursday!!!

Swagbucks Search & Win!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd