This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.


Wednesday, February 6, 2008

I have to credit Lauren (aka MyTime) for this post again. The instructions were to take each of the letters of your middle name and think of a word to describe yourself. So... here goes!!!
*oh yeah, my middle name is Denise*

D - Daring - Yes, I can definitely say that I am pretty daring when I want to be!! I tend to do what I want, no matter what, and if I do something dumb (which is VERY RARE the older I get!) I will deal with it and move on!

E - Ever-changing moods - lol! My astrological sign is Cancer and I can definitely change moods like you can turn on (& off!) a light switch!!

N - Nice - I am very nice to anyone who is nice to me but once you make me mad, that's it - I'm done with you for life!!!
I - Independent - DEFINITELY!!! I've been on my own since I was 16 years old & just because of that, I have learned ALOT! Now I'm 30 and it is soooo hard to believe that I've been on my own for 14 years now!!!

S - Sassy - I looked up Sassy just for this and it says "1. Rude & disrespectful; impudent. 2. Lively and spirited; jaunty. 3. Stylish; chic: a sassy little hat." I definitely don't like the first definition but I can go with the other two!!!

E - Empathetic - I definitely have a heart and will shed a tear for you if you're hurting!

Okay, I'm done blogging for today... I'll stop back tomorrow!!! Be blessed!!!

Bookmark and Share
Email this post

0 comments: to “ THINK, THINK, THINK!!!

Swagbucks Search & Win!


Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd