This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Health problems  

Sunday, January 13, 2008

For about a month and a half I've been having stomach problems. Like the kind that i thought i was pregnant. I've met a great guy that I get along great with, and we have alot in common, can make each other laugh and compliment each other in the best ways... so it's only normal that since I've never felt this way before, and he hasn't had any children yet (while I have 3 and thought I was done, and even had a tubal ligation done almost 9 years ago), that I would want to give him a child. Well... my monthly in December was all of whack, plus I was taking Topamax for Migraine treatment, which will HELP you get pregnant.... so I thought I was pregnant. everytime I ate my stomach hurt, I have major gas, you know, could be pregnant... so i bought a home test, it was negative, but I don't trust them, so I did another, negative again... then I called the gyn and told them what was going on and since it could have been an ectopic (tubal) pregnancy, they immediately wrote up a scrip for me to go to Quest Diagnostics and have a blood test. So I found out this past Thursday that it was made both of us sad. We would have beautiful children. I love him incredibly, like I have loved no other before him... so I guess if what I read on about tubes growing back together 10 years after having the procedure doneis true, I pray for this to happen so I can give him a child. Anyway, it's my gall bladder. I have gall stones and must have my gall bladder taken out. I'm calling the doc tomorrow since I already have an appointment for this Friday, but I'm going to try to get in there on Tuesday since the office is open later... I need to have this surgery done!!! forget this pain!

Bookmark and Share
Email this post

0 comments: to “ Health problems

Swagbucks Search & Win!


Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd