This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

5 day long headache!!!  

Sunday, September 2, 2007

Yes, you read right!!! I am on the 5th day of my headache!!! I'm flipping out!!! I've been taking Excedrin migraine for all of those days but it's really starting to worry me because I've taken at a maximum, 8 a day!!! The bottle I bought on Thursday is almost gone... I need a painkiller so I think I'll be on the lookout for one of those!
I just started a new job too, so the neurologist that I put off seeing because I had stopped getting the migraines, back in July, I can't see until after October 1st... now I'm kicking myself!!! and my boyfriend says "You should have gone to see the neurologist!"
YOU KNOW that I DON'T want to hear that!!! Especially now!!!
So... this headache is going to hinder anything that I may or need to get done between now and tomorrow evening when I have to get ready to go back to work... but I do have to do some laundry and mop the kitchen floor so I'll squeeze those in at some point, probably after I take the last of my Excedrin migraine pills...
Have anything fun planned for tomorrow? (Labor day) I'm going to head over to a friend's house, one I used to work with... I LOVE her!!! She's Puerto Rican and oh so funny. I've never met her boyfriend so I'll finally get to meet him, after like 3 years! Wanda and I used to work together and I really haven't seen her since this time last year, when I left that job...
well I guess I'm going to close this post for now. Maybe I'll stop back by later.
Kisses!

Bookmark and Share
Email this post


2 comments: to “ 5 day long headache!!!

  • Nicole Seitler
    September 2, 2007 at 10:43 PM  

    I've had a headache for almost two weeks now! Maybe there's something in the weather around here. ;)

    Thanks for linking to my blog! I wanted to tell you that I updated my Spread the Word page so that there's code for people to copy and paste into their sidebars. I noticed yours wasn't blinking. ;) So if you want the code, it's here: http://www.sugarplumpaperie.com/help-spread-the-word

    Be sure to e-mail me, too, so you can get your freebie! ;)

  • Anonymous
    February 9, 2008 at 11:23 PM  

    Ok unless your dead i really hope your headache is gone! :)

Swagbucks Search & Win!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd