This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Rest of my cards made on Aug. 31st, 2007  

Friday, August 31, 2007

My last post said I didn't have any memory left so I am uploading the rest of my cards into a new post.



I think there's only two cards remaining...


Here's one:




I like this one better than the one I had on the last post, but I'm not happy with the coloring job on this one.


Here's the last card I made today:


K, thanks for stopping by and viewing my cards! TA TA!!!

Bookmark and Share
Email this post


1 comments: to “ Rest of my cards made on Aug. 31st, 2007

  • Anonymous
    August 25, 2010 at 2:09 AM  

    Pretty cool blog you've got here. Thanks the author for it. I like such topics and anything that is connected to them. I would like to read more soon.

    Avril Hakkinen

Swagbucks Search & Win!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd