This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Cards made on August 31st  

Friday, August 31, 2007

Here's my favorite card I made today. I LOVE IT!!!

I started out with a 4.25" X 5.5" size yellow cardstock and I used "Sweet" from So Very to make my own background in Summer Sun and Basic Black. I stamped the bees on a 2" X 3" piece of white cardstock and colored them in with a yellow pencil, and stamped "Sweet" again in BB and SS sideways. On the black cardstock, I stamped Sweet in BB again for another background, wrapped it with a white with black polka dots ribbon and adhered another piece of White CS to the top of that and I stamped "All you need is love" from Inkadoo, from Michael's. I plan on giving this to a friend who has been very Sweet to me!

Here's my next favorite card:

when I make cards and they are normal sized, I like to use up the paper, so the yellow from the last card i posted, was the reason for this card being yellow. I love this sentiment so I framed it with some flowers from one of my Fiskars clear stamp sets and then punched out some flowers and added stickles and some ribbon for more oomph....

Here's the NEXT favorite one, and is also for the Sketch challenge over at SCS this week:

and here's the next one:

here's another:


I'm going to post this one as a WT129... and the next one too...

But apparently I'm out of memory so I'll have to start a new post....


Bookmark and Share
Email this post

0 comments: to “ Cards made on August 31st

Swagbucks Search & Win!


Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd