This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Cards made on Aug. 25th, 2007  

Sunday, August 26, 2007

I made this card for someone who is expecting. (But I can't name here because not everyone knows yet!!)

Here's one I made for my friend who turned 30 yesterday.
And another friend had a birthday on the same day, so here's her card.
I'm horrible about posting the recipes but if you go to my gallery on SCS, you can see it there! I'm way pressed for time today! I start a new job tomorrow, the kids start school tomorrow, and we went school shopping today, as well as grocery shopping, and dishes need to be done and food needs to be cooked!! Talk to you all soon!

Bookmark and Share
Email this post


0 comments: to “ Cards made on Aug. 25th, 2007

Swagbucks Search & Win!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd