This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Baby card I should have posted a long time ago!!!  

Saturday, August 25, 2007

I made this card as a request from a co-worker who wanted a baby card for their grandchild who was due. I think I made this in the end of July, and am just now getting around to posting it! (It's been a crazy summer!!!)

I used the Cuttlebug that my other two co-workers got me for my birthday on July 21st. I have only used the Cuttlebug twice, isn't that terrible?!??!?!




Here's the envelope I made for the card. I used my friend's die cuts and put them on the card as well as the envelope, because I was too lazy to stamp the envelope...



Bookmark and Share
Email this post


0 comments: to “ Baby card I should have posted a long time ago!!!

Swagbucks Search & Win!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd