This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Cards I stamped 14 Jul 07  

Sunday, July 15, 2007















The pic doesn't give the card any justice, but it's very pretty! the bottom is vellum paper attached with red gem brads and stamped with "Happiness". The red stamps were stamped with my new Clear stamps by Fiskars. This is the love set. I threw away the "baggie" they came in so I don't have the name! Sorry~~








I rounded the corners of my white layer paper, and attached the sentiment to the bottom.








Here's the next one I made:














For this card, I used those pretty SU papers but I don't know the names of them because they were given to me by my coworker! I already had a stamped "happy" vellum so I decided to use it on this card~ (I'm so into vellum right now!)




The stamp sets I used are Happy Everything and Summer by the Sea, and I just colored the image with colored pencils.




Here's the next one I made:








The one I made for my boyfriend, but actually, within the last hour, I took the copper frame object off of the card and just left the alpha sliders and the brads on the ribbon.



I made him a card before that was red and pinks so I wanted to make him something that wasn't too girlie.



The inside I stamped the inside (on white paper) with You're Sweet and the musical heart notes from the Mini Mates set, with SU Basic Black.





Now for the next one:





Out of the 5 cards I made yesterday, this is my favorite! I didn't pay enough attention to this week's color challenge, so I may have to make up for that later. I used none of the right colors! (I think I actually just thought it was supposed to be brights.... ... anyway)


But I used red cardstock for the base of the card and then cut a smaller piece of yelow, and incorporated my striped vellum that my boyfriend's mother gave to me, stamped the vellum with Wonderful in Brilliant Blue, and then puches out the tiny flowers on the bottom of the yellow cardstock, and used those (along with some white ones) on top on the vellum. Then I used the yellow stickles that my other coworker just got me, as the middles of the flowers. I used to blue rhinestone brads to fasten the vellum to the yellow cardstock, but now I'm thinking that maybe I should have left that off? (Comment me with your suggestions!)


Here's the fifth and final card I made yesterday:



Once again, this is that cool SU paper that I don't know what it is but these are the pink and blue ones. I had stamped the image of the boy a long time ago, when I borrowed Summer by the Sea from my one coworker, Marge Sexton, also listed in the beginning of this last post, and who took me with her to the Stamp-a-Stack on Friday evening... then I stamped some vellum in Close to Cocoa, So Very Sweet. I colored the little boy and his sandcastle and was done.

Thanks for looking at my blog! Now off to do some laundry and some dishes! Enjoy the rest of your Sunday.

Bookmark and Share
Email this post


0 comments: to “ Cards I stamped 14 Jul 07

Swagbucks Search & Win!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd