This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Still playing catch up!  

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Okay, I'm trying to post all of the cards that I have made in the last month, because I had computer issues! So here's more! I made these on Thursday night and yesterday. These are the cards a friend of mine asked to me to make her so I made 8 already (I don't think I uploaded all of the pics yet though) and have 2 left!


Yup, going through my cell phone photo album, I didn't take pics of the ones I made yesterday, so I'll take those later and upload them later or tomorrow! After this, I am posting the other miscellaneous cards that I made around the May 5th/13th timeframe.

Bookmark and Share
Email this post


0 comments: to “ Still playing catch up!

Swagbucks Search & Win!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd