This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Let's Try this again... Mother's Day cards from May 5th/May 13th timeframe  

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Hello everyone! I'll tell you what! I was updating my blog the other night, Thursday to be exact, and the Autosave function failed and I lost everything I had put up there so this time I'm separating the posts according to category! Man, that stunk! I had like 12 cards uploaded! So here's the Mother's Day cards I made this year...I made all card with the same inside:
I'll be posting the Thank You cards I made right after this. Have a blessed day!

Bookmark and Share
Email this post


Swagbucks Search & Win!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd