This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. If you are having problems viewing this site, please update your browser.

Cards from May 5th, 2007  

Sunday, May 6, 2007

Hello everyone! Since my Mom passed, I hadn't made any cards but I had to make a couple of thank you cards for people, so once I got started, I couldn't stop LOL! I made 11 cards in about 3 hours last night, and here they are for your viewing pleasure! Eventually I'll upload them to SCS but I don't know when!






This is the a card I'm sending to my Aunt and Uncle in Washington State.




This is the inside of the card pictured above.





Since I made a card using this cardstock, I decided to make a Thank You card that is very similar (same layout as the other one). I am not too much into flowers on cards but I see everyone doing them, so when SU had their last sale, I got this set too!




Here's the inside of the Thank You card.

Okay, now I'm having issues uploading the rest of my cards so check back later on this week to see the rest! I have some things that I need to get done anyway!

Have a blessed week everyone!

Love,

Angie



Bookmark and Share
Email this post


1 comments: to “ Cards from May 5th, 2007

  • Anonymous
    May 6, 2007 at 7:20 PM  

    im going to sound like a dork to the card making world. But are those stamped messages in the cards also? Do you have a bunch of different ones? and are they expensive? That is sooooo neat ang love them all!

    love the ones from easter to ang

    lov may

Swagbucks Search & Win!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs

ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd ss_blog_claim=c5b78f2c6d1f14f09edbe95bb62c5dbd